Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Little jaunt

To Old Upper Thomson Road, 22 km. I hit the road at 9.30 pm. If I can crank out some joy for myself at night after being gouged by a certain someone in the day, why not. My chain skips a little, but I seem to do better anyway since I'm going up the slopes on my big chain ring. Along the narrow winding road, I see an ambulance. Its engine is running, but the lights and siren are off. No bodies around. So why would the engine be running? Ah, the bodies must be inside the ambulance. Emblazoned on the sides of the vehicle: "Comfort Ambulance. For public use."

No comments: