Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Follow that train!

To Sengkang, 32 km. I can't remember the way to the sports school, so I wander to Sengkang and follow the train tracks one round before stuffing myself with prata and heading home. My bum hurts; follicularitis. Either my bum is getting old, or my saddle is, or both.
Tech note My saddle is 11,870 km old, which is more meaningful than saying I bought it in Nov 03. Talk about space-time continuum ... sometimes it makes sense to measure space (or distance) rather than time.

No comments: