Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Grey ribbon

To Old Upper Thomson Road, 31 km. Heavy workload, heavy heart, heavy bike equipped with Cateye 10W halogen lamp (which I won in a race in 2004). The half moon turns the unlit road into a pale grey ribbon. My lamp cuts through the night with a swathe of light that sweeps the entire breadth of the road. The road at Upper Peirce is mine, all mine. Not a soul in sight, or perhaps none that I can see ... Spooky. But that doesn't deter the nocturnal activities in cars parked nearby along the road.

No comments: