Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Founder's day

To Old Lim Chu Kang Road, 122 km. It's not the distance, it's trying to keep up with them roadies. After biking 30 km to the rendezvous, I hang on for another 30 km of laps before taking a break. It's a nice route, with hills and plains, and little traffic. After 90+ km, I stop my laps. I meet the founder of PCRT today. N has a trademark pink sling bag round her shoulder. She lets me fondle her Fondriest. The weather is baking hot, so hot there've been bush fires the past couple of weeks. I burn up much energy, so much so that the prata man suggests taking away half my food. But he understands: "You need the carbo."

No comments: