Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Long ride around

Deepavali
To Lim Chu Kang Road, 72 km. It's a long ride. Not the distance, but the time taken: 8 hours. The six of us spend a long time sitting and chatting about bicycles, bikers and even what goes into Harvard Business Review. We cycle around Singapore - not round island (which I'd thought it was going to be), but just around. We lunch at Kranji Sanctuary (our first). This is the first time I cycle with MW and I play tour guide part of the way, riding beneath a glorious "Simpson's" sky. At Woodlands, I almost crash thrice. I could've met my Maker, or stare at the ceiling for the rest of my life. Singapore drivers ...

No comments: