Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Mixed feelings, mixed ride

To Sembawang Park, 37 km. I already feel sad that Bike N Blade ride, which hasn't started yet, is going to be over soon in about two weeks time. All that training causing me knee pain, all the distance (last month was my longest ever, excluding thousand-km epic rides), all that camaraderie is going to end. Today's ride is a mixed ride too. Going solo, I cycle hard (spinning, instead of mashing my pedals, to spare my knee) and slow too, to savour what's left of Kampong Wak Hassan.

No comments: