Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Alfresco dining

To Admiralty Road West, 39 km. The rain has stopped. It's cool and misty. The dark foreign talent gather after a hard day's work in the shipyard to dine in the open air. Under the trees, on the pavement, on the grass. Unlike their white counterparts in town. This Wed night, I cycle alone as no one is at the rendezvous point. Some motorists try to contact me, including one handicapped driver. At least, I think she's handicapped; she turns her steering wheel, but is incapable of turning on her signal light.

No comments: