Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Sunday, September 26, 2004

No, no and no

Sep distance travelled: 508 km

To Tuas, 82 km. No practice ride with NUS centennial ride team (see 5 Sep entry below). No lung-bursting straining to keep up with the Sunday Thomson riders. Today, I cycle with AF, who'd gotten me started on serious cycling in 2003. Today, we're heading for Johore via the Second Link. But it's no go; we're turned back by the police though there's been correspondence from the authorities that cyclists are allowed. What a pity. I practice cycling; it's easy to pedal, but harder to do it right.

No comments: