Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Rain-slicked roads

To Sembawang, 34 km. What's more boring than watching paint dry? Watching roads dry. It's been pouring these days; so bad that some roads are flooded. I get tired of waiting for the roads to dry. Well, slick tyres are good for rain-slicked roads, so I hit the roads. Four drivers almost hit me; each time, they are either cutting out from a side road or cutting in. Talk about statistical central tendency to be mean! The mean: one incident every 10 km. The roads are getting more dangerous; incident rate in the past was perhaps one incident every 100 km.

No comments: