Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Strange that it's strange

To Mandai Road, 26 km. I get an email today; someone wants to interview me about my life on wheels. How strange, just when I'm getting tired of cycling. Or maybe it's strange I think it's strange. The timing is right after all, if you believe in the Big Guy in the Sky. Anyway, for those tired of running, it's been said that the hardest step is putting on the running shoes. For those tired of cycling, I suppose the equivalent is putting on shoes, gloves, helmet, dragging the bicycle out of the house - then dodging road-borne big boxes of metallic death. Still, I have fun today, drafting (with fat tyres) a motorbike at 42 km/h until the ubiquitous traffic light puts a stop to this.

No comments: