Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Banking on trouble

To Mount Faber, 52 km. This week is like last week. At work, there's still heavy fire. And another banking fiasco. I wait an hour at bank #1, only to be told I should go to bank #2. At the latter, there's another 1,000 places ahead of me (based on queue number). Someone helps me before I become a fossil and says bank #1 is the place to go. Today, I do my five non-stop laps up Mount Faber, like last Sunday. And like last week, I notice the little things. At an Indian restaurant, I'm given a banana leaf big enough for two. The rice served is enough for two too. There's an Indian show on TV, which brings back pleasant memories of India. Today, I could've been maimed / killed twice by overtaking cars but I live to tell the tale. Unlike the little kitten that's splayed on all fours, with blood oozing from it's mouth.

No comments: