Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Sunday, March 18, 2007

No-alarm-clock day

To Mount Faber, 52 km. Weekends are "no alarm clock" days. After working hard to wake me up five days a week, my alarm clock needs a break on weekends. I get out of bed close to 10. Yeah, perfect 10. I don't get a break from training: the usual five laps up and down the hill. A taxi driver honks me and asks me where I got my jersey from. At the end of my ride, just as I'm about home, someone asks me "are there any trails nearby". The enquirer: a young dad who's "just back from Colorado".

No comments: