Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Friday, March 23, 2007

Double irony

To Mount Faber, 41 km. I've right of way across a junction when two ironic things happen. #1: I pass a fatal accident sign. #2: a car whizzes across my path - to head into a place of worship. I want to go to heaven, but not so soon, oh demented driver. Later on, a taxi passes me, too close for comfort (pun intended). As I do my one and only lap up the hill, I wonder about tomorrow's race. I started training a month ago and it's boring. On the way home, a car toots at a cyclist, who raises his finger. One finger is more aerodynamic than raising a fist, I guess.

No comments: