Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Friday, September 16, 2005

Little things mean a lot

To Sengkang Ave West, 37 km. I lose a fifth of my team at work. But someone says I'm in a good mood today. Well, I already have some angels on my team and now's the opportunity to rebuild, retool and renew. I also drop by Bike Boutique (before its official opening) and pick up a new pair of bikeshorts for $20. I get off earlier today, just after 7 pm. And I ride with the policegal. I hear her go "wow" at the Seletar "dam". Well, at least I bring a little happiness into her life today.

No comments: