Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Taking it easy

To Mandai and Seletar, 50 km. I ease myself onto my bicycle gingerly, still feeling the strain of a sore throat and food poisoning. The thought of going around in circles at the Old Upper Thomson Road circuit drives me off towards the wide open spaces of Mandai and Seletar "dam". Cycle I must, to see how my saddle position fares. But it's hard to tell unless I'm up against the roadies. My bicycle is a few grams heavier anyway, thanks to grease to stop my seatpost creaking. The Dura Ace grease is courtesy of bikeshop man.

No comments: