Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Lapping it up

To Old Upper Thomson Road, 39 km. The Padre (who has abandoned his Church of the Knobby Tyres) and some Precision Cycling Team members pass me by, and those are the high points of the ride. Round and round I go, for five boring laps. Perhaps I'm a hypochondriac, but do I imagine a backache and hamstring pain? I follow the example of Mr Millimetre, Lance Armstrong. It seems he tweaks his bicycle mm by mm. And that's what I do to my seat. We'll see how it goes, on the ride to Kuala Lumpur. I've waited one year for this.

No comments: