Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

First impression or second look?

To Old Upper Thomson Road, 25 km. I don't feel like training today, but if I don't, I might not have time to train later this week, since my time is not mine. A smile flits over my face as I hit 47 km/h but other than that, the workout is hard work. As I rush along the winding, uneven road, I see a dark patch. At a glance, it looks like a dog slinking along the road; perhaps it's the one that's been barking at me. I take a second look, but there's no dog in sight. Moral of the story: after forming the first impression, take a second look.

No comments: