Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Reunion

Jan distance: 673 km

To Beach Road, 36 km. Chinese New Year is round the corner and today's ride is a reunion of sorts. My last Wed night ride was three months ago! I finally see GKT on his Santa Cruz. C has replaced her Giant with a chromoly KHS, H is on her Klein, D has switched from a Merlin to a Martini, B is on a full-suspension and riding a slack pace for a change. There are some new faces too. We cycle into town; they head for supper while I reluctantly turn for home to catch some shuteye and prepare for work tomorrow.

No comments: