Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Just the two of us

To Sembawang, 35 km. There are only two of us tonight. I have a close call, not with a phone, but with a taxi. Safety tip: be predictable and don't drift from side to side when drafting; we all have blind spots. When we break, we talk about an author who likens life to waiting for a train. I reckon too much emphasis is spent on what is happening in the waiting room. To me, the room is a means to an end. We all have a one-way ticket. Where's that train going?
Tech note What a drag. My drive train is filthy and it adversely affects my speed.

No comments: