Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Friday, April 09, 2004

Full dress rehearsal, into the mist

To Upper Pierce Reservoir, 19 km. Good Friday. As Someone once hung on the cross, pierced for mankind, I ride to the reservoir after the rain. The mist shrouds the road between the trees, even swirling about as cars pass. In place of my slicks and clipless pedals, I have my semi-slicks and power grips. It's heavy going up and down the hills compared to my previous bike setup, but this setup is supposed to be safer as I test my bicycle for my expedition tomorrow.

No comments: