Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Seeing red

Woodlands, 65 km. I'm in/on Red socks, red jersey, red bike. Red is also the colour of universal brotherhood and equality, which is about half of the national flag of this little red dot on the map called Singapore (two equal horizontal halves, minus the white for the stars and moon heh). Today's ride turns from 3 to 2 to 1. No show? Ride solo. I do 10 laps around the "Microsoft hill" then charge up a hill 9-storeys high. It is so steep, i max out my gears and my rear wheel loses traction. Back home, the discordant noise of karaoke makes neighbours see red. Today is National Day. Merdeka!

No comments: