Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Everything, something, nothing

Old Upper Thomson Road, 27 km. I want everything: my half marathon (which I signed up for first) and my most challenging ride ever. I'll settle for not achieving my personal best time for the run; to complete it will be something. I hope I won't mess up the run and the ride; I'll end up with nothing! Back home, I struggle to change the brake pads of my little red Tank with the very last pair of red pads from the shop. The exercise takes 10 times longer than it should :O

No comments: