Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Friday, December 13, 2013

Sea change

Upper Thomson, 22 km. I was at sea the past few days literally. Fitting, given the sea change in my life. Bad news keeps coming, like the pouring rain. The sun is scorching hot, then it pours. Hard. What used to work, doesn't anymore. What works for others, doesn't work for me.

And my poor bicycle, what's happening to you? Strange behaviour, things I've not seen in over 61,000 km of cycling. First the freehub body unit and now, something strange with the rear derailleur - or so it seems. Could be the chainrings. Talk about breakdown!

Time for a new bicycle? And a new life!

No comments: