Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Too much, too little

To Old Upper Thomson Road, 19 km. There's too much work when a) I wake up in the night thinking about it and can't fall asleep after that. b) when a bikelog reader asks if I'm overworked as I got a bikelog date wrong. c) when I ask myself if I should cycle tonight since I'm leading a strategy review tomorrow. Well, I can't take it anymore: too little sleep, too little cycling. So I cycle. My pedaling muscles seem connected to my smiling muscles; as I cycle, I can't help but smile. I meander about; just five km out of this highrise jungle, there is cool night air and quiet roads. And it's all free! (OK, I pay taxes but still ...)

No comments: