Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Non-existing existence


To Admiralty Road West, 54 km. How do you prove that something never took place? How do you prove intention, when behaviour patterns are ignored, perception is selective and worse, insults are read when they don't exist? This is so unproductive. Unlike cycling. I hit the road past 11 am, having spent most of the morning and yesterday licking wounds. I'm out of shape but manage to keep up with a Cycleworx rider at 38 km/h on my fat tyres before we part. I spend hours exploring off-the-beaten-track, partly excited, partly fearful of snake bite; that's another wound I'd rather not lick.

No comments: