Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

The road with no name

To Sengkang, 33 km. It's a road with no name. It goes up a bridge across an expressway, then it goes on and on until Hougang. Tonight, I break my sprint record on a flat road by going 50.0 km/h (previous record was 49.2 km/h). Tonight, it's just me and GKT. We come across D (on his Merlin) and pals going the other way. Hope to race with D someday on my 1.25" slicks.
Tech note Slicks at 70 psi don't feel all that fast. Still, I'm recovering from my 223 km ride on Mon.

No comments: