Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Saturday, January 17, 2004

At the creak of dawn

To Changi, 66 km. It's 4 am. My alarm clock goes off, barely three hours after I'd set it. I creak out of bed for a pre-dawn ride - earlier than the crack of dawn. I meet LSL and friends, and have a rather leisurely ride to Changi. What to do? Though I'm going to the airport, I'm told to leave my "jet engine" at home. No worries, it's sooo early. The only other biker on the road is a roadie, RN. Also along for the ride is the Road Queen; these early rides are usual for her. Amazing.

No comments: