Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Still missing

19 Apr Bukit Brown 25 km. The missing piece of plastic from my shaken-apart tail light remains missing. Is it somewhere in the cemetary? Did it get washed away in the rain? In any case, it's gone.

Just a missing piece of plastic, but it's ruined the entire light. There are many lights to be had, but that one was different. It was a gift. Just like there are billions of people in the world, but ...

This route I'm on is half the distance of my Woodlands route. But it takes more than half the time. It's got off-road and at least a dozen slopes. One of which is neck-breakingly steep.

No comments: