Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Sunday, January 27, 2013

A little means a lot

Jan distance: 259 km

Woodlands, 50 km. I tighten the leather on my Brooks saddle, three 1/4 turns. And I can feel the difference in my bones, literally.

At a traffic junction, a guy darts across. Brakes squeal, skid marks stretch across the road. A near miss. If the driver was say, glancing at his passenger, there'd be more than skid marks on the road.

A few turns of a screw. A split second reaction on the road. A little, yet it means a lot.

Just like a smile, a text message, a kind word.

No comments: