Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Strange questions

To Nanyang Ave, 88 km. The rain has stopped. The air is cool. But I'm sweating. Strange. Stranger still are the two questions I get today. When buying a drink at a petrol kiosk, I'm asked if I've bought any petrol - when I'm wearing a helmet and shorts. When I stop at a traffic light, a friendly roadie asks if I've just gone off-road - when I'm on 1.25" slicks. I guess they can't tell the difference. Today, I check out the farms in the west, for tomorrow's "Quest of the West" adventure race. I hope I can tell the difference between the clues and the red herrings.

No comments: