Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Last stall, last customer

Mandai Road, 36 km. I'm wet and hungry. Wet because of sweat (and my spectacles still steam up in the cool aftermath of rain). Hungry because I Ieave the office late and want to cycle my bicycle while the star shines (I see only one in the cloudy night sky). If I can't do a century ride because of a washed out weekend, I can do it over a few nights; some training is better than none. I stop at a hawker centre for dupper (if brunch is breakfast/lunch, dupper is dinner/supper). There is only one food stall open. I'm the last customer, I reckon. The hot soup tastes sooooo good.

No comments: