Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Saturday, November 24, 2007

To buy a fat "peak"

Nov distance travelled: 313 km

To Changi Road, 24 km. To prepare for my furthest, highest expedition ever, I fall sick. It's all the stress at work, home and play. I've caught a cold now but to avoid catching a cold next month, I go to market, to market to buy a fat "peak". A Topeak trunk bag, to be precise, from a bike shop. Too bad I'm too sick to do a road test with it the rest of the weekend. I recall that it takes energy to fight disease, hence the lethargy.

No comments: