Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Sunday, November 11, 2007

"My baby is loose"

To Kampong Kaki Circuit, 72 km. 11 Nov, 11-hour race. At the 11th hour, I still can't form a team, nor join one. The feeling is like being jilted. So I cycle with some friends to stay sane. I meet a guy who's on his feet and cycling a bit after breaking his thigh a month ago. I meet a girl who's riding in a car to lunch instead of cycling. I ask, "Are you not well?" The reply I hear, "My baby is loose." My mind churns but is unable to process the information. I ask, "What?" Her reply, "My BB [bottom bracket] is loose." Ah. Come to think of it, her bicycle is her baby.

No comments: