Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

From plodding to spinning

Aug distance travelled: 223 km

To Old Upper Thomson Road, 27 km. To think that the last time I cycled on a weekday was in May. Having done my first 10 and 12 km runs on 22 Jul (Mizuno Wave Run) and 26 Aug (Singapore Bay Run) respectively, it's time to turn plodding feet into spinning ones. My toes still hurt from the "piston" effect on Sunday. But I've got to gear up for Charity Bike and Blade next week. As I pant on the road on my circuit, a dog in the shadow keeps barking at me. Hmm, a familiar feeling ...

No comments: