Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Sunday, February 11, 2007

By the river

To Choa Chu Kang, 77 km. I'm on my fat tyres for the first time this year. A light turns green and I cross a junction. Another car beats the red light bearing down on me. The driver literally lifts her hands in despair. She must've lifted her feet off too. Since I've to hold on to my handlebars, I roll my eyes in despair and pedal away to explore some trails. I find a path by a river. It is just about as beautiful as it gets in Singapore; 2 km (and another 2 km back) along the concrete bank, surrounded by water on both sides.

No comments: