Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Water, water everywhere

To Mandai Zoo, 35 km. The roads are wet. I look at the night sky and see white clouds (so much light is thrown up by urbanites). It looks safe to cycle, rainwise (though not so safe that I cringe when heavy vehicles pass close by). I'm in such a hurry, I forget my water bottle. Water, water everywhere (on the roads) but not a drop to drink. Why am I cycling? Perhaps because I rode 1,794 km less in 2006 compared to 2005. It's as if I didn't cycle for over four months last year - that's how bad work was.

No comments: