Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Monday, November 13, 2006

Freedom fighter

To Old Upper Thomson Road, 24 km. Just 24 hours ago, I was in another world - Delhi, the land of freedom fighter Mahatma Ghandi. Back in Singapore, it's my off day. I think of going offroad but working day and night (and putting up with the nightly din from the hotel kitchen) over there makes me tired over here. So I snooze, then get back to office to sort out urgent business (and find more urgent business awaiting). It's only in the night that I tear up and down the road. Freedom.

No comments: