Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Sunday, October 22, 2006

True impressions


To Changi, 67 km. The PSI reading on TV states 74, but I smell smoke. Turns out to be incense; my nose is  "right"; I did smell smoke, but not all smoke is haze. I hit the trail, making a detour at Tampines to check out the new trail (picture). At Changi, the trial seems to go on and on, and the trees look alike. I'm not sure where I am. I think I hear traffic, but it's just the wind in the trees. If I'd followed blindly, I'd be truly chasing the wind. By dead reckoning, I make my way out. I never thought seeing a lamp post peeking out from the trees could cause such happiness.

No comments: