Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Smell test

To Upper Pierce Reservoir, 28 km. Triangulation is where I use three different ways to verify data to make a decision: is it safe to cycle today? My eyes tell me it's hazy. The PSI reading is in the 70s. I smell no smoke and head for the hills, doing laps. Joggers and monkeys are out in force. It's the right decision. Triangulation is what I use to decide about my work. I do a chart, talk to people and talk to God. Time will tell if I've made a right decision, but my mind - not just my heart - tells me it will be so.

No comments: