Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Sunday, September 03, 2006

"Just do good"

To Old Upper Thomson Road, 22 km. "Anyone can get to heaven, just do good", reads the car sticker. But the car is in the wrong lane, turning and putting others at risk. The driver isn't doing good. How good must one be anyway? And good for how long? I look the the barely visible hole in my water bottle. The bottle looks good but it isn't really good, as it leaks. The bottle can't heal itself. I couldn't fix it either though I tried to melt the plastic to cover the hole. To be good, you need someone better than you to help you.

No comments: