Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Talk shop six

To Old Upper Thomson Road, 26 km. The last time I was away for more than half a day (excluding weekends and public holidays) was on 3 Jan. Now, it looks like my five days of leave in Jun is going up in smoke. Time for some window shopping therapy. I chat with bikeshop man and he tells me the intricacies of tyre treads. Darn, I could've done better in my 7 May race (see below) for just $50. He offers to give me a ride if I'm joining another race. Woohoo, I've got a race sponsor! When he closes shop, I tear up and down the road, dodging joggers who are to the left, centre and right of the road. If my new bar ends are horns, I could be goring them.

No comments: