Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Saturday, May 06, 2006

From whining to winning?

To Tampines Mountain Bike Trail, 34 km. Today is the eve of race day. It's supposed to be an easy ride but it starts to rain. It also looks like the race route has changed; it goes the other way. Along the way, there's a huge forked branch on the trail. It looks like it was placed there for boobies like me. Crash! That familiar sound. I hurt my hand and my butt, tear my shorts (the first time I ever tear my bike clothes, and it has to be my newest pair of shorts) and bend my rear D the third time. Still, it could've been worse. I'll still race tomorrow. A medal awaits, notwithstanding the rear D.

No comments: