Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Opposites attract

To Old Upper Thomson Rd, 25 km. Americans say: when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Japanese say: use your opponents' force against them. Well, my fat tyres are heavy, have greater rolling friction and slow me down. But it also means I get a more intense workout in a shorter time. So, opposites can have some attraction; good can come out of bad. And today, I meet the man who'd conned me (see 9 Apr entry). He denies knowing me, though he looks, talks and walks the same. Oh, he's such a cool conman. And a cheap cheat, selling his soul for a few bucks. Well, it's cheap tuition fee for me; for a few bucks, I'm now on guard against bigger conmen.

No comments: