Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Great ache

To Tampines Mountain Bike Trail, 57 km. The last time I was here was in 2003. As if to make up for lost time, I cycle five laps. The terrain is flat, but for the BMX trail which causes my pedals to hit the crest of several mounds of earth. The trail is all mine and I tear around it. Once, I overshoot a bend and end up off the trail. And though the trail is mostly gravel, I somehow end up splattered with mud. The only risk today is from the radio controlled flying machines buzzing around. I drop by to see bikeshop man, who uses a pipe cutter to twist off a few grammes from my seatpost. Back home, my legs ache. Great, just what I need. Really.

No comments: