Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Tomorrow, the sun will rise

To Woodlands Ave 1, 42 km. Wow, my guts hurt. But I cycle anyway, to the sports school. I wonder why football is such a favoured game, where the entire team must do well to win. Whereas, in cycling, it takes just one cyclist to bring home the gold, like in gymnastics or some athletic events. As I head home, I pass the home of the founder of the Singapore Women's Cycling Team. And I end up buying a cycling jersey for charity. Strangely enough, that day, I've been thinking of about getting another jersey. And now I've got it. As Tom Hank's character says in Castaway, tomorrow the sun will rise and who knows what the tide will bring?

No comments: