Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Toe-clips and sandals

To Changi, 65 km. Toe-clips and sandals. Leather on seat post. Mud flaps on mud guards. And Milo with egg. I think the egg is served on a saucer separate from the drink. But no, at one coffee shop, the egg is in drink. And I drink it. So it can be done. What also can be done: cycling 30-40 km/h with toe clips and sandals. At least, R from Bike-Aid can do it. Today, I join them for my first time on a ride. What exotic bicycles; R has a Heron, JO has a Bridgestone XO3, which R formerly owned. The parts are so exotic, R gets them by mail order. It's nice cycling with them; I guess Bike Aiders are kind by definition. And it's nice that the weather has cleared up a little; it's been raining so hard lately there are floods.

No comments: