Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sweet start, wet finish


Woodlands, 57 km. I've never had pancakes, honey, peanut butter, bananas, ice cream and conversation before a ride. The sun goes down, it is pleasant, till the rain comes down. It's not heavy, but lightning arcs repeatedly across the night sky.

"Is it safe to ride?" C asks. I guess so. Lightning flashes, but the crash of thunder is absent. In any case, while cyclists hit by cars have been in the news, I not read about cyclists being hit by lightning while on the road.

The ride started dry, with tea in the tummy and ended this way, but at least we're safe though wet.

No comments: