Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Caught in between vs best of both worlds

Apr distance: 182 km

Seletar, 31 km. I'm sandwiched. Rain before the ride and dinner appointment after. I debate whether to ride at all. I know I should; I've already eaten a cyclists' diet. All those calories need to go somewhere. That, plus habit.

Habit is a good thing so off I go, but not on my habitual route. I take a shorter route, and create it on impulse.

Look forward to my next ride; will be crossing the 60,000 km mark, which is 1.5 times the girth of the earth.

No comments: