Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Zip up and keep going

Memories of Vietnam from last month
Sembawang, 50 km. The sky has been grey since yesterday. When I leave home this afternoon, it is drizzling. I'm not going to be cooped up. I'm going out.

Wet roads, wet rims and wet from the sky, this is so like last month, so like Vietnam.

When I am already dirty and wet, what can more rain do to me? I zip up my jersey and keep going.

I'm glad to get home out of the cold rain, grateful to have a dry place to go to, a warm shower and a hot drink.

No comments: