Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Back from Borneo

The score:
0 scratches on me, no bloodshed but bike seems to have been gouged by baggage gorrilas :o
0.5 dog chase; I met a few mutts one of which made a half-hearted attempt to chase me. I didn't hear it but I heard the owner shout and when I looked back the mutt was in mid-flight and grounded itself as if the owner yanked an invisible leash
1 close call between road works and a truck
2 tyres unpunctured
3 hotels / guest house
4 to 5 meals a day
6 hundred km cycled
7 days of cycling

Details to follow :)

No comments: